Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Letters to the Editor 05 May 2010, NewAgeIslam.Com
Mr. Sultan Shahin, Please Shut Down Your Dirty Website, Grow A Beard And Join A Madrasa

Mr. Sultan Shahin,
If you are a Muslim, then Assalamu Alaikum,

I am double Post graduate of Science and MBA from Maharashtra. Recently I read about you and your website in a local newspaper. I am ashamed about myself that I visited your website. It’s very sad that to please someone you say that some verses of Quran were meant only for the time of the Prophet and are not meant for today (May Allah forgive me). Are you real Muslim or some anti-Muslim forces are supporting you to misguide others?
You also please non-Muslims by saying that these people will also enter into Allah's Heaven. Here only I came to know your level.
Please shut down your web site and join any madrasa to learn Islam.
And keep Beard on your face if you are Muslim, because it is Practice (Sunnat) of my Prophet Muhammad Swallallahu alaihi wa sallam.
Please Do Not Misguide Real Muslims by your dirty Website.................
Irfan Ahmad

0 comments: