Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Urdu Section
09 Nov 2010, NewAgeIslam.Com
Confessions of a Pakistani Wahhabi Terrorist: Why I killed Bareillvi doctors

Naseem alias Firaun said, “It was my first crime. After that we formed a Group of Lashkar Jhangvi in Aurangi Town and Baroodi was given its command as he was more experienced than me in the network and had his own circle. After this incident, we carried forward the policy laid down by Lalu. Lal Mohammad Lalu had told us that Sipah-e-Mohammad terrorists were killing our Ulema whereas it took 14 to 15 years for anybody to be an Aalim. That’s why Lal Mohammad Lalu had told us that to avenge the killings of our ulema we would also carry out target killing of the doctors of the rival group as it also takes 4 to 5 years to be a doctor. Following the policy we started the target-killing of their doctors. – A report in Ummat, Karachi [Translated from Urdu report in Ummat, Karachi by Arman Neyazi for NewAgeIslam.com]




Confessions of a Pakistani Wahhabi Terrorist: Why I killed Bareillvi doctors

In the first incident he shot Peer Bakhsh Syeedi. Got arrested in 20002. After getting released, he assassinated the person who allegedly dishonoured the Quran in Pakistan Bazaar area.

Next target was the shrine of the Quadyanis but he was caught before the strike.

Translated from Urdu report (posted below) in Ummat, Karachi by Arman Neyazi for NewAgeIslam.com

"When the banned Sipah-e-Mohammad terrorists started killing our Ulema, we retaliated by killing their doctors. Our next target were Quadyanis. Had I not been caught I would have attacked their shrine but the police arrested me". These are the words of Naseem alias Firaun, a terrorist of bannaed Lashkar Jhangvi who is in the Police lock-up at Mominabad. He told this in an exclusive talk to "Ummat". The Site B Police Station Investigation In charge Tanweer Murad arrested him alongwith his friend Asif Dumba after an encounter on the instructions of S S P, Investigation Zone One Mr Khurram Waris and seized the arms used in the sectarian Target Kilings. Naseem alias Firaun was brought to the police station handcuffed. During the investigation he said, “My name is Naseem Haider s/o Ghulam Haider and my alias is Firaun. I belong to Aurangi Town Sector 11- 1/2 and was born in 1978 to Ghulam Haider, a resident school teacher. I am the fourth among six brothers. I did my Matriculation from Norwegian School. I started helping my brother at his shop because I had no interest in studies. I had a religious bent of mind as I belonged to a religious family. I liked attending religious discourses and prayed five times. More often I would offer namaz in the mosque and spend most of my time attending religious sessions there. Among the boys in the mosque, some were associated with the banned outfit Sipah-e-Sahaba. As I would go to the mosque regularly, the activists of Sipah-e-Sahaba became my friends. I practically joined the group in 1995 and started working for it. At that time, Lal Mohammad alias Lalu was very active but I did not know that he was working for the banned Lashkar-e- Jhangvi network. People respected and obeyed Lal Mohammad. After the firing on the rally of Sipah Sahaba in the Jamshed Quarters area on the 14th August 1996 in which 15 people were killed, the organisation became more active in the Aurangi Town because the rally was organised by Lal Mohammad alias Lalu. To avenge the deaths in the firing on the rally, the defunct Lashkar Jhangvi was reactivated in Aurangi Town. A full-fledged network of the outfit was established under the command of Lal Mohammad. I have no idea of how the boys were recruited for the network but I knew the fact that it was Lalu who was looking after it. “

Naseem alias Firaun further said, “for the initial four years I could not realise that I was being indoctrinated by Lashkar Jhangvi for being recruited into the network. Suddenly one day I received a message from Taiyyab that somebody wanted to meet me. It was in the year 2000 and for the first time I got to meet a terrorist of Lashkar –e-Jhangvi who identified himself as Murad and inducted me into the network. I was not given any work. However, they started brainwashing me and gave me some literature to study. Later I fired at the procession on 12th of Rabi ul Awwal in 2000. I had no instructions from Lashkar-e-Jhangvi to open fire but when the procession reached Masjid Siddique Akbar in Aurangi Town and the processionists started shouting provocative slogans, I lost temper and opened fire at them. The local leaders of Lashkar Jhangvi expressed resentment over my action as I had no orders from them. However, after the firing the Intelligence agencies started looking for the banned Lashkar Jhangvi. At the moment the leadership of the organisation did not want any action against them in Aurangi Town. During the same period I got an instruction to kill the Sunni Tehrik leader in Aurangi Town. The instruction was issued in order to avenge the killing of two activists of Sipah-e-Sahaba by the activists of the Sunni Tehrik in a dispute over a mosque in 2000. Acting on the instruction I together with Waseem Baroodi and Dr Tarique kidnapped Peer Bakhsh Sayeedi and Akhlaque Ahmad from Thorani Goth of Aurangi Extension area. Later we shot Peer Bakhsh Sayeedi dead while Akhlaque Ahmad was injured. Actually we thought he had died but later we came to know that he was only injured. This FIR no.150/2000 under section 302/324/54 is lodged in Aurangi Extension Police Station.

Naseem alias Firaun said, “It was my first crime. After that we formed a Group of Lashkar Jhangvi in Aurangi Town and Baroodi was given its command as he was more experienced than me in the network and had his own circle. After this incident, we carried forward the policies of Lalu. Lal Mohammad Lalu had told us that Sipah-e-Mohammad terrorists were killing our Ulema whereas it took 14 to 15 years for anybody to be an Aalim. That’s why Lal Mohammad Lalu had told us that to avenge the killings of our ulema we would carry out target killing of the doctors of the rival group as it also takes 4 to 5 years to be a doctor. Following the policy we started the target-killing of their doctors.

Naseem Firaun said that they injured three activists of the Sunni Tahreek, Farid, Sabir and Jawed. The FIR no.109/2000 is lodged in the case in the Aurangi Extension Police Station. “I killed Dr. Syed Mahtab Husain s/o Syed Azeem Husain in the year 2000. The doctor had been running his clinic in the area for a long time. We had done a recce before the strike whose FIR no. 255/2000 under section 302/34 is lodged in the Aurangi Extension Police Station”, he said.

“After the incident, we shot dead Md. Yousuf s/o Md Karim within the Aurangi Police Station area (FIR No. 218/2001 u/s 302/324/34). In this operation Wasim Baoodi was with me.“, he said.

He further said, “In 2001, we shot dead Syed Gul Imam Shah in the Mominabad aread. The FIR No. 291/2001 u/s 302/34 is lodged in Mominabad Police Station.

Talking to Ummat, Firaun went on, “In 2002, the SP CID Mazhar Mishwani arrested me and I was put in jail custody. In jail, I met Akram Lahori and spent time in his company. There is a separate barrack for the terrorists of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi who were treated very cruelly. My family got me out on bail with a lot of effort. When I came home I found my mother very ill. I decided that from now on I would only look after my mother. And therefore I confined myself to the care of my mother. I would only go to my brother shop and come back home look after her. During that period, my mother’s condition deteriorated and she passed away.

After mother’s death, I happened to meet an old friend Anwar alias Murad TT and I came into contact of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi’s terrorists once again. During the same time, the terrorists of Sipah-e-Mohammad killed the leader of Sipah-e-Sahaba, Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Nadeem and Guard Anwar alias Murad TT. After these killings, I vowed to be active again. During the time, Taiyab came in my contact. He was a very active terrorist of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and also had certain responsibilities in Aurangi Town.

Taiyyab told me that a Christian named Shiraz Masih had dishonoured the holy Quran and was openly saying that he had done it and that no one could do any harm to him. Taiyab also told me that he was a regular at a paan shop in Pakistan Bazar area in the evenings. We did a recce of the attack during which we found that the electricity goes out after 10 pm in the Pakistan Bazar area. The Christian remains there even during the loadshedding. Finally I and Taiyab went to kill Shiraz Maseeh. When we reached there at 9.45 pm Shiraz had already come at the shop. We waited for the lights to go off. As the lights went off, we went to the shop and I asked for Gutka. As the shopkeeper turned for the gutkha (tobacco), we killed Shiraz s/o Lazar. The FIR No. 153/2010 of the murder is lodged in Pakistan Bazar P.S.”

Naseem Firaun said that Taiyyab was also killed soon after the killing of Shiraz. They tried their best to search the killer but to no avail. They doubted the Christians but were informed that the terrorists of Sipah e Mohammad were involved in the killing of Taiyyab . In the meantime Dr. Babar who was associated with the Tablighee Jamat was killed by the terrorists of Sipah e Mohammad. In retaliation we shot dead Dr. Najmul Hasan s/o Fakhrul Hasan. Asif Rashid alias Asif Dumba had accompanied me. The FIR number of this murder is was 527/10 u/s 302/34.

Firaun said, “Dr. Najmul Hasan was a Quadyani and I knew the fact since my childhood. When I came to know about the Qadianis, I started hating him and so I killed him. After this, my target was Dr Naqvi of Life Care Hospital but he had stopped coming to the hospital after the killing. “

Firaun further said that before his arrest he had planned to target the terrorists of Sipah-e-Mohamad and added that the network of Sipah-e-Mohammad in Aurangi Town was being run by one Ghulam Abbas who was a resident of Irani Camp. I carried out his recce a number of time but could not kill him. Apart from there was another terrorist of Sipah-e-Mohammed called Haider who was an active worker of MQM but he was also involved in sectarian terrorism. He said that they were on his hitlist. He regrets that Waseem Baroodi had not included him in the team that killed the MQM Member Assembly. He also said that his next important target was the Qadiani mosque in Aurangi Twon 11-1/2 where I had to do the firing with my companions. He did not have suicide squads but they executed every operation in the spirit of suicide attacks. He further said that currently there were many small groups and each group was doing operations independently. That was the reason he had no information about others.

The accused Naseem said that he never took shelter in other areas after any incident. He was present in his own area and was arrested after an encounter. One of his close aides Asif Dumba was also arrested with him. Dumba said that he came in contact with Naseem Firaun and he took him to kill the Qadiani doctor and committed the crime together.

SSP, Investigation Zone One told "Ummat" that arms and ammunitions used in the sectarian killings had also been recovered and seized after the arrest of Asif Rashid alias Dumba and Firaun in an encounter and added that the terrorists had planned to strike in big way in Aurangi Town but the police arrested them in the nick of time.

Source: Ummat, Karachi

URL: http://www.newageislam.com/NewAgeIslamUrduSection_1.aspx?ArticleID=3651






0 comments: