Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What is God's Real Name?, Islamic Ideology

Islamic Ideology
What is God's Real Name?
By Ahmed Deedat

Meaning thereby as to the name of God. I stood up to answer. But before I opened my mouth, he spoke into the mike, provided for questioning, that he would answer his own question. I said, "You posed the question so the obligation is on me to reply to your question". He said, "Yes, but I will answer the question." (Laughter in the Audience). He was actually begging for an opportunity to be heard. Where else on earth would he get such a large audience, and that at the Muslim's expense, to preach? I said, "Carry on!" (Give him enough rope to hang himself). After some rambling, he concluded that the name of God was "JESUS CHRIST!"

It was not the time, at that meeting; nor is it expedient here to discuss the subject fully - "IS JESUS GOD?" It is enough, for the moment, to say that in the language of Moses, Jesus and Muhummed (Peace be upon them all) the name of God Almighty is ALLAH! Proof will be provided in Chapter 4.
Belief in God is ingrained in the nature of man. As long as man existed on earth, the knowledge of God

http://newageislam.com/what-is-god-s-real-name?/islamic-ideology/d/204


0 comments: