Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Read Barack Obama's acceptance speech, Current affairs, NewAgeIslam.com

Current affairs
Read Barack Obama's acceptance speech
29 Aug 2008
Let me express my thanks to the historic slate of candidates who accompanied me on this journey, and especially the one who travelled the farthest – a champion for working Americans and an inspiration to my daughters and to yours -- Hillary Rodham Clinton. To President Clinton, who last night made the case for change as only he can make it; to Ted Kennedy, who embodies the spirit of service; and to the next Vice President of the United States, Joe Biden, I thank you. I am grateful to finish this journey with one of the finest statesmen of our time, a man at ease with everyone from world leaders to the conductors on the Amtrak train he still takes home every night.

0 comments: