Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Revealed: Radical cleric Omar Bakri's pole-dancer daughter

Radical Islamism & Jihad
30 Sep 2008, NewAgeIslam.Com

Revealed: Radical cleric Omar Bakri's pole-dancer daughter

 

By Michael Seamark and Emily Andrews

Last updated at 1:18 AM on 27th September 2008

 

As the daughter of firebrand cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed, Yasmin Fostok might be expected to share his fanatical beliefs.

 

But the radical Muslim's daughter has ditched his extreme interpretation of Islam - as well as most of her clothing.

 

The busty blonde Yasmin Fostok has been revealed as a topless, tattooed pole dancer.

 

Raunchy: Radical Muslim cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed's daughter Yasmin Fostok is a topless, tattooed pole-dancer

 

The 26-year-old single mother has been displaying her charms in London clubs and touring as a 'podium' dancer with a troupe called Ibiza Untouched.

 

Hundreds of youngsters go wild over the daughter of the preacher of hate who rants against Western 'depravity'.

 

Yasmin shrugged off the secret life that her father would abhor. 'I don't agree with his views - I just get on with my life and that's it,' she said.

 

Perhaps predictably Bakri, now exiled to Lebanon, dismissed the news as a ' fabrication' and described it as an attack on him and Islam.

 

'The more you put pressure on me, the stronger I become. Islam will conquer Britain,' he said.

 

Glamour girl Yasmin Fostok grew up a devout Muslim and wore a veil in her teens

 

'I have not seen my daughter for nine years, but because she is a member of my family people want to make things up about her.

 

'You are going to pay a heavy price. You can read it any way you like. The time is now.'

 

Bakri, who said the British people brought the 7/7 outrages on themselves and praised the ' magnificent' September 11 hijackers, raised his six children on benefits totalling £300,000, and his daughter is following suit.

 

She lives with her three-year-old son in a ground-floor flat in Catford, South East London. Her rent and council tax are paid by the state and she receives child benefit and income support.

 

She grew up a devout Muslim and in her teens wore a veil. She left school in Enfield at 16 after her parents arranged a marriage to a Turk but the couple separated.

 

She told The Sun: 'I've done pole dancing, but I like to keep it quiet.

 

'I don't normally do topless work, but I'm willing to go topless if the venue is right.'

 

She said she did not get on with her father. 'His views are nothing to do with me,' she added. 'I am an adult, my own person. I do my business and he does his.'

 

One friend told the newspaper: 'Bakri would have a heart attack if he saw his daughter on stage.

 

'She was brought up a strict Muslim and had all of his extreme teachings about morality drummed into her head.

 

'But she has been leading a wild double life thrashing about on stage in pole dancing clubs and drinking and partying like there's no tomorrow.'

 

Bakri initially reacted with horror when confronted with Yasmin's lifestyle. 'If this is true I am deeply shocked,' he said. 'She was brought up properly in the Muslim faith, but she is free to make her own choices in life.

 

'I have no control over her because as far as I know she is still married. Her behaviour should be the responsibility of her husband.'

 

Syrian-born Bakri, whose leave to remain in Britain was revoked after the 7/7 London attacks, changed his tune and claimed: 'I have no daughter doing anything like this - all my children are practising Muslims.

 

'I spoke to my daughter. She told me it was all lies.' The 'Tottenham Ayatollah' then claimed the story was part of a plot to get back at him after police were forced by a judge to hand back £14,000 in cash they confiscated from his son Abdul.

 

'They are using members of my family to get back at me, because I have won. They are jealous because my son Abdul has got back the money that the police stole from him.

 

'Islam has prevailed and you are defeated. The lowest people on earth are non-Muslims and that is why we have to put up with these fabrications and lies.'

 

Miss Fostok was keeping a low profile yesterday at her dingy flat on the busy South Circular Road.

 

Police spent half an hour there and later said they were advising her on security.

 

They would not comment on whether she had received threats from religious fundamentalists.

 

One neighbour said: 'She's a very quiet girl, a good girl. I see her most days with her little boy and she seems like a very good mum.

 

'She doesn't smoke or drink so I'm surprised to learn that she has been pole dancing in clubs.'

 

Yasmin told The Sun: 'I've done pole dancing, but I like to keep it quiet.

 

'I don't normally do topless work, but I'm willing to go topless if the venue is right.'

 

One friend told the newspaper: 'Bakri would have a heart attack if he saw his daughter on stage. She was brought up a strict Muslim and had all of his extreme teachings about morality drummed into her head.

 

'But she has been leading a wild double life thrashing about on stage in pole dancing clubs and drinking and partying like there's no tomorrow.

 

'Yasmin has no time for Bakri's evil views.'

 

One of a string of boyfriends Yasmin has apparently been with since her marriage break up told the paper: 'She's a million miles away from the daughter her daddy would have wanted and is very adventurous in bed.

 

'She likes to dress up in kinky gear and has worn a police uniform, a French maid's outfit and various office clothes.'

 

Bakri initially reacted with horror when confronted with Yasmin's lifestyle.

 

'If this is true I am deeply shocked. She was brought up properly in the Muslim faith, but she is free to make her own choices in life,' he said.

 

'She should not seek forgiveness from me; she should seek forgiveness from God.

 

'It is his forgiveness which is important. If she has done these things she will be judged on Judgment Day.

 

'But God will forgive her anything except becoming a non-Muslim. I have no control over her because as far as I know she is still married. Her behaviour should be the responsibility of her husband.'

 

Yesterday Syrian-born Bakri, whose leave to remain in Britain was revoked after the 7/7 London attacks, changed his tune and claimed: 'I have no daughter doing anything like this - all my children are plasticizing Muslims.

 

'I spoke to my daughter. At first I told her I was shocked at the stuff I was hearing. But then she told me it was all lies.'

 

The 'Tottenham Ayatollah' then claimed the story was part of a plot to get back at him after police were forced to hand back £14,000 in cash they confiscated from Bakri's son Abdul after a judge ruled the cash was not intended for 'terrorist purposes'.

 

'They are using members of my family to get back at me, because I have won. They are jealous because my son Abdul has got back the money that the police stole from him.

 

'Islam has prevailed and you are defeated. The lowest people on earth are non-Muslims and that is why we have to put up with these fabrications and lies.'

 

Yasmin was keeping a low profile yesterday at her dingy flat on the busy South Circular Road in London.

 

The flat is in a row of Victorian terraces currently covered with scaffolding. Satellite dishes adorn the walls, the paint is peeling and the windows are dirty.

 

One neighbour, who did not wish to be named, said: 'She's a very quiet girl, a good girl. I was very surprised to learn of what she's been up to. I see her most days with her little boy and she seems like a very good mum.

 

'I had no idea that she was Omar Bakri's daughter - all I knew was that she had returned to the UK from living in Turkey. She doesn't smoke or drink so I'm even more surprised to learn that she has been pole dancing in those clubs.'

 

When first confronted by The Sun, Yasmin said she didn't get on with her father.

 

'He is not around here at the moment, is he?' she asked. 'His views are nothing to do with me. I am an adult, my own person. I am an individual. I do my business and he does his.'

 

But last night Bakri's protests he know nothing about his daughter's new lifestyle were undermined by claims he personally paid for her to have a breast enlargement operation.

 

According to The Sun, he paid £4,000 in cash to a clinic in London for the operation that launched her career as a pole dancer.

 

A friend told the newspaper: 'Her dad's ashamed of her behaviour but she'd never have become a pole dancer if he hadn't paid for her bigger boobs.

 

'She was always self-conscious about her size and managed to convince him she should have it done.

 

'She played the daddy's girl and said it would make her feel more of a mother when she was breast feeding her children.

 

'He went along with it and even went to the top London clinic with her where he paid for the surgery in cash. The rest of the family were set against it but he insisted she should have her way if it would make her a better mother.'

 

The friend said it backfired when she developed the courage to flaunt her body and become a lapdancer.

 

The friend said: 'She'd never have done it if it wasn't for those boobs - which were paid for by her father. It's all his fault.

 

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1062375/Revealed-Radical-cleric-Bakris-pole-dancer-daughter.html

 

*********************

 

Comments (50)

Here's what readers have had to say so far. Why not add your thoughts below?

 

   

Yes, Yasmin is living her own life the way she wants it.

- Selma C., London. England, 26/9/2008 13:35

   

Yasmin is free to live according to her own choices and values. I wouldn't choose such a life style myself, but since I'm 52 years old, that's probably a blessing to all!

- Sue Betts, Croydon, Greater London, 26/9/2008 13:25

   

She has seen the light, good for her.

- happyharry, Windsor. England, 26/9/2008 13:18

 

Comments (50)

Here's what readers have had to say so far. Why not add your thoughts below?

 

   

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke!!!!

- clive, london, 26/9/2008 12:49

   

At least she has managed to live her own life and broken free from her overbearing Father.

- Sue G, Perth, Australia, 26/9/2008 13:16

   

Well done that girl! Nothing wrong with that!.

- Casey, Crawley West Sussex, 26/9/2008 13:19

   

"She lives as a single mother in South East London, bringing up her three-year-old son conceived during an arranged marriage to a Turkish man which has since collapsed."

 

No comment!

- Terry, Radstock, 26/9/2008 13:23

   

Good on her!

- So What?, Teesside, UK, 26/9/2008 13:28

   

Bakri says 'She was brought up properly in the Muslim faith but she is free to make her own choices in life. But I am still shocked." Why if she can make her mind up does he support terrorists to make us do what he wants.

- Chris, London, England, 26/9/2008 13:29

   

Sounds to me like this fool should get his own house in order before he starts his usual spoutings , denouncing western values.

- Jim, Wirral,UK, 26/9/2008 13:32

   

I love it! Talk about a smack in the face for her father!

- Keith, winchester, hants, 26/9/2008 13:33

   

An intelligent Woman!

- Michael, Birmingham. U.K., 26/9/2008 13:34

   

She did the right thing. She has her own son to consider.

- Marianne, london, 26/9/2008 13:38

   

'If she has done these things she will be judged on Judgment Day. But God will forgive her anything except becoming a non-Muslim.'

 

Go girl, and convert to any other religion ASAP. What an ignorant retrograde idiot your father is...

- Gabrielle, Guildford, UK, 26/9/2008 13:44

   

As long as she's happier this way

- Natalie, Durham, 26/9/2008 13:44

   

She's broke free of the lies and evil of an ideology her father is deeply involved in promoting!! Good Girl!!!

- David, Darlington, ENGLAND. 26/9/2008 13:45

   

Well done and stay safe, God does forgive, when there is something to forgive. She has done nothing wrong.

- sue, surrey, 26/9/2008 13:47

   

Well done to this lady. Glad to hear she is working and supporting herself and her young son.

- Sylvia, UK, 26/9/2008 14:01

   

Good for her - I just hope her father doesn't find her.

- Susan S., London, 26/9/2008 14:03

   

Now that she's been exposed and her hidden identity given, I wonder how safe she will be. I hope she remains safe.

- Sandra, Wales, 26/9/2008 14:11

   

Good punishment for her father, isn't it? Maybe he'll understand a bit more now that you can't always bring people - even your own family members - to your particular way of thinking by FORCE.

- Renee, Melbourne, Australia, 26/9/2008 14:14

   

All very well, but why does she need to be a pole dancer and lose self-respect by wearing hardly any clothes?

Can't she choose a more respected area of work as well as prove her father wrong?

Does this really make her happy?

- Laura, Derby, England, 26/9/2008 14:14

   

'She was brought up properly in the Muslim faith but she is free to make her own choices in life. But I am still shocked."

 

Pity Omar Bakri Mohammed doesn't extend the same sentiments to us British folk living in the UK who he and his fellow Muslim extremists seem to think are not free to make our own choices but should be threatened by terrorism so that Britain will become a Muslim country. Omar Bakri Mohammed is one of life's big hypocrites, as many extreme Muslims are. A true "do as I say, not as I do" character.

- Tariq, Liverpool, 26/9/2008 14:39

   

'When in Rome'. ……….

 

Well done luv.

- Dave, cumbria, 26/9/2008 14:44

   

So now that her father knows, and if he is really shocked, I wonder if he will be offering to take Yasmin and his grandson under his wing and help his daughter out. Unlikely. Good for Yasmin, I say, working hard to support herself and her son.

- Angela, London, 26/9/2008 14:46

    

Well done Daily Mail, she has changed her name to conceal her identity. And now you have revealed it!

- Maria, bolton, Lancs, 26/9/2008 14:48

   

Best news I've heard in days!

- Dina, london uk, 26/9/2008 14:50

   

Let God forgive Bakri for what he does

- Joe, liverpool, 26/9/2008 15:00

   

'I haven't spoken to her for a long time, because I believed she was living with her family in Turkey. But I knew nothing of this'

Good father he is. Haven't spoken to her for a long....long time.

- molly, London, 26/9/2008 15:04

   

She is harming nobody, and making the most of what God gave her, it would appear! I expect some; like her father, would say that this is how the corrupt West exploits women, but in this particular instance I say "Hahahaha".

 

Better than claiming benefits, anyway.

- Norma Snockers, Caerphilly, Wales, 26/9/2008 15:17

   

Bet he does'nt like that.

- pamela, weymouth united kingdom, 26/9/2008 15:19

   

Good for her.

- Joanne, Enfield, 26/9/2008 15:30

   

Its nice to see her rebel against her odious father, but she's hardly following a career that benefits our country.

- ken, London, 26/9/2008 15:43

   

Hey, Omar Bakri Mohammed...

 

I guess you're having a really bad day, today - yes?

- Ian, Wirral, UK., 26/9/2008 15:48

   

Good luck to her.

- Mark, Chorley, UK, 26/9/2008 15:58

   

The worst father and also the worst Islamic cleric.

- Ahmet, Turkey, 26/9/2008 16:11

   

Nice one Yasmin, sounds like a nice girl

- RON PORRITT, Leeds England, 26/9/2008 16:17

   

This has made me smile on what is so far a really naff day...good for you girl.

- girlie553, Essex UK, 26/9/2008 16:19

   

Well done to her, she's doing what she wants to do and has escaped her father's religious grasp; I wish her all the best for the future.

- Caroline, Bradford, England, 26/9/2008 16:23

   

The West 1, Fundamental Islam 0

- Mark, Newcastle, England, 26/9/2008 16:26

   

So this is how her 'devout' father raises her? Disgraceful!

His mosque would disown him if it was really about morality.

- Mike, Chester, 26/9/2008 16:29

   

Wow that's darn amazing... i mean given the circumstances... I'm not the one to judge but i think its right that she does what she wants - and the whole "I haven't spoken to her in a long time" thing, that's pretty lazy and a lame excuse but anyway I'm not fussed - kinda brings a smile to my face that he's been offended like this because its about time we all stood up to what we want as a person and besides, religion isn't helping anyone's case these days at it is...

- Zee, London, UK, 26/9/2008 16:35

   

Good on you Yasmin. Life is about finding yourself. Live it well.

- Martin Davis., Wellington, New Zealand, 26/9/2008 16:45

   

Ha ha ha, couldn't happen to a better guy!

- George Dorman, Bexleyheath, 26/9/2008 16:46

   

Can't criticise what she does, must be doing the best she can.

What puzzles me though is that her so called father says she is free to choose her way in life. However, she was forced into a marriage. Maybe her father has disowned her because of the 'shame' it would bring upon him in the hierarchy of the radicals if they found out.

Well they know about it now! Pip! Pip! I wish her well.

- Kev expat, Jamaica, 26/9/2008 16:51

   

He must be ever so proud!

- G, London, 26/9/2008 17:04

   

Good daughter of a very evil father, good luck to her life is to enjoy

- Roger, NOTTINGHAM, 26/9/2008 17:09

   

Bakri you are a disgrace as a father, you have obviously let your daughter down in a big way. Daughters need to feel the strength, support, protection and warmth of a father's love; you should be out there now offering such to her and your grandson, as a "real man" would. I suspect that you suffer some real inadequacies on that front, hence the reason you spend your time in a fantasy world of hate. Good luck and God's blessings upon your daughter, she is supporting herself and son the hard way, as all your preaching could not teach her any other. Bakri what a failure as a human being you are. You will be judged by God as such

- Alan. Wilson, London UK, 26/9/2008 17:27

   

Laugh?

 

I've just picked myself off the floor .....

- Owen Robinson, Hartlepool, 26/9/2008 17:31

   

Welll well well....

 

Serves his self righteous indignant self right.

 

He has only himself to blame!

- Anon1, Wolves UK, 26/9/2008 17:31

   

She has seen the light, good for her.

- happyharry, Windsor. England, 26/9/2008 17:48

   

Yasmin is free to live according to her own choices and values. I wouldn't choose such a life style myself, but since I'm 52 years old, that's probably a blessing to all!

- Sue Betts, Croydon, Greater London, 26/9/2008 17:55

   

Yes, Yasmin is living her own life the way she wants it.

- Selma C., London. England, 26/9/2008 18:05

 

0 comments: